Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Surf Butta Anti-Chafe Balm

✮ Surf Butta Anti-Chafe Balm ✮ Eliminates Skin Chafing ✮ Reduces Friction ✮ Water and Sweat Resistant ✮ Paraben Free ✮

I found as I got older I sweat..a lot! A whole lot. Being an older woman can really suck...lol! And being an over-weight older woman...that's another challenge. Let's just say friction is not my friend. So I had the great idea to use Deodorant on those sensitive areas that tend to sweat and cause problems. My upper thighs and below my breasts...lol! Hubby was horrified and vowed to never use the deodorant again! Well now he can since I got this great Surf Butta! It's perfect for me. I can use it in all my sensitive areas to prevent my chafing and reduce the friction. And since it is water and sweat resistant it works great! I definitely recommend it!

#surfbutta
 
 

No comments: