Saturday, April 23, 2016

Hello again from Cassandras Corner!

Thanks for joining me again! Here is my cat Gandolf. He is over 20 so if he looks grumpy, he's allowed to....lol!

Starting in January I found a new site called Yerdle.com. Think of a large garage sale with where you buy everything with Fake Money you earn. No really!

To get started I got a referral from my friend. I got some free Yerdle Dollars to use on the site. You go thru the site and can buy anything as long as you have the Yerdle Dollars.  Yerdle does charge for the shipping and handling. $5.00 for the shipping and $2-$3 for the handling depending on how new the times have been listed.


Selling your items on Yerdle is how you get more Yerdle Dollars. Pretty much anything you would sell at a Garage Sell you can sell on Yerdle. To get it shipped though it has to be 10 pounds or less. Otherwise you have to select Pick-Up and they have to get it from you.

And they do have Shipping Discount Sales now and then. Plus for every 25 of your friends who use your Referral Code and join you get 1 Free Shipping.  And for every 25 items you sell you get 1 free shipping.

And since Yerdle charges for shipping you print out a Pre-Paid Shipping Label for your Package. Then you drop it off at a UPS Store. Not the Post Office. It has to be a UPS Store. But you have 7 days to do it so it's really easy to do so.

Another great feature is once you buy one can bundle 3 more items for only $2.00 more.
Yerdle free item
When I got my Referral they were having a special and I got 35 free Yerdle Dollars and Free Shipping so I got Hubby two great shirts. They were used but in really great shape.

Hubby said the one in front was a "Charlie Sheen" shirt...lol! I really loved the tropical one and since we live in Prescott it was perfect. And it was completely free. Now that is a real bargain!

So if you would like to try Yerdle, Click on my Referral Link...you will get 35 free Yerdle dollars, but I don't know if you will get Free Shipping.  But there are a lot of great items to choose from:
http://yerdle.com/i/cassandra-vansyckle

Plus join and post your own items and get more Yerdle dollars for yourself!

Hugs!
Cass

No comments: