Saturday, April 30, 2016

More free Sample Sites to Join from Cassandras Corner!


I bet you thought this was all about John's Sample Site YoFreeSamples.com...lol!  I really do love his sample email everyday, but there are others you can join too.

Vonbeau.com - At Vonbeau, they have information for Freebies, Samples, Sweeps, Coupons and Deals. Sign up for their Newsletter and get info Daily.

Dailyfreesamples.com - This site has all kinds of freebie links: Beauty, Food, Hygiene, Magazine, Pets, Stickers and More. Plus they offer Promotions and Codes.

GetItFree.Us - This one looks like a scam, but I have gotten many great freebie links from them. Never any free samples yet though!

I only recommend sites that I have personally use!

And they all have to get Gandolf's Seal of Approval! And it's hard to get his approval...LOL!




No comments: