Saturday, April 30, 2016

More Yerdle Finds at Cassandras Corner


I'm still having fun shopping at Yerdle.com. Plus I've been getting rid of a ton on things I don't need. That's the part I love about Yerdle, if I want to buy something...I have to sell something. You can't get the free Yerdle dollars until you sell something and someone buys it. I've had a lot of sales and just love that things I never thought would sell did.  For example, I had an X Box Crash Game that I've had for about 10 years. It sold immediately.  I also had 50 sample size of Caress Body Wash and they also went immediately. They say someone's trash is someone else's treasure and it sure is. And I really need to downsize so this is perfect for me.

Here are some more great finds I've gotten on Yerdle:
Yerdle free item Yerdle free item
Yerdle free item Yerdle free item
Yerdle free item Yerdle free item
Yerdle free item Yerdle free item
Yerdle free item Yerdle free item
Once again, just a few things. My favorite so far is the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker. It heads up the bread and cooks the egg. Plus you can add things like cooked sausage, cheese, etc to it when you are making it. The best part hubby uses it to make us sandwiches.

Once again, if you want to try it, use my referral link below and get 35 Free Yerdle Dollars for yourself:
http://yerdle.com/i/cassandra-vansyckle

Hugs!
Cass

No comments: