Monday, May 2, 2016

Thank you to everyone who joined Cassandras Corner!


I want to thank you all so much for joining my blog! I have a ton more fun things to add and will be doing so every day!

And yes, I started the Orchid Y and will be putting it up tomorrow. And since we are at 35 people I'll get started on the Z right after that.

So please let your friends and other embroidery groups know to also join! The more I can get the better!

I will be periodically putting up Blog Embroidery Only Freebies too!

So thank you again...I am so happy to get this blog going and can't wait to to share fun things with all of you.

Hugs!
Cass

Photo is Stewart when we got him on Christmas 2014. He is half Manx so he is getting really huge now. He slept on my chest the first few weeks and was sitting on my lap in this photo Now he's daddy's lap kitty. He takes up his entire lap and overlaps it. All of our kitties are rescues and they are the most loving kitties ever!

No comments: