Sunday, August 21, 2016

Review for IceWabanga Ice Pop Molds - Popsicle Maker For Kids

IceWabanga Ice Pop Molds - Popsicle Maker For Kids - Non-stick And Dishwasher Safe - Reusable Ice Cream Pop Mold Set Of 6- With Built-In Handles And Deep Gurads - With FREE 2 pcs. Silicone Popsicle - Offered by Expo Brands


I can either use sugar-free Kool-Aid, Sherbet, Ice Cream, Fruit or a Mixture of all of them and fill the molds for my own treats. And since they have lids I don't have to worry about freezer burn. And when I'm ready to eat them with the convenient handles. And it includes two Silicone Popsicle Molds that you eat while Pushing Up, one of my favorite Ice-Cream treats as a child. Plus all the drips go into the holder and not down my hand. But these are so much more than just for Popsicle's or Ice Cream. You can use them to hold other snacks. Nuts, Candy, Trail Mix, etc. Just put inside and put the lid on. And since there are six different molds, each person or child gets their own. I also plan to freeze Yogurt as I love frozen Yogurt but buying it is expensive. Now I can make it myself. And Silicone lasts a long time. You can easily wash them out with soap and water or put in the dishwasher.

#IcePop
 




 

No comments: