Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Review of US Art Supply Twin Tip 100 Set Markers






Super Markers Twin-Tip Broad-Liner Marker Set-100 Unique Colors-No Duplicates-Bold Bullet Point & Bold Chisel Tip Markers with 100 Vibrant and Bold Colors - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee


I love them! Now I can use these great super markers along with my colored pencils and gel pens to color my creations. I love all the 100 different colors. You get 100 fantastic colors with two different tips on the end. One is a broad line tip and one is a finer line tip. They do bleed thru the paper on some of my books, but I always keep a blank page under my pages just in case anyway. They are great for outlines and then I color with my pencils inside for a 3D look. And they dry quickly so you don't have to worry about smears across the page.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HSMTG7A

#usartsupply






No comments: