Thursday, August 18, 2016

Review for Women's Compression Elbow Sleeves By Smalets

Women's Compression Elbow Sleeves By Smalets - 5mm Neoprene- Perfect Fit Elbow Brace-Ideal For Weightlifting, Tennis, Golf, Workouts & Arthritis Issues- 5 year warranty (Misc.)


I wear it for workouts, but also if I'm just stretching or whenever I start feeling pain in my elbows. The sleeve does two things. One it helps to stabilize my arm and it keeps it warm. And since I can just put it in the washing machine, I can wear it over and over. It helps when I just need to wear it for support or for pain. I love when I have items that have multi-purposes. I'm 53 but still likes to keep in shape so it's important to help prevent injuries by wearing these compression sleeves. I also love that it is made from neoprene as it breathes when I wear it.


#elbowsleevesSmalets
 
 

No comments: