Thursday, May 5, 2016

Cassandras Corner Review: Somasix 62 Piece Refrigerator Magnets

When the kids come to visit you have to make sure you are ready. You get their favorite movies, favorite snacks, favorite toys and you have to make sure you have fun activities to keep them occupied! And I love toys that are educational that we can do together. I had refrigerator magnets when I was a child so when I saw these I knew they were perfect for the kids. For one, they have all 24 upper case letters, 24 lower case letters and the numbers 0-9. My set only had A-Z Upper Case. And since they are magnets I can put them on the refrigerator and keep an eye on them while I am in the kitchen. And I'm always in the kitchen when the kids arrive. We all have the urge to be in the kitchen...lol! With all these letters you can make so many words and I can even ask them to spell out the words or practice counting. They think they are having fun and I know they are learning. They are nice big letters so they are easy for small hands to handle. And the magnets on the back are very well secured to make sure they stay where they belong. When I was young we used sheet pans to play on. And also metal lunch boxes are perfect as they can hold all the letters and you can use the lid to spell out words. Plus that way they can travel with their new toys.


No comments: