Monday, May 2, 2016

Hello Again From Cassandras Corner!


A huge Hello to all our new members and thank you so much for joining!

Monday the 9th is my 53rd Birthday....YEAH! I no longer worry about my age...it is what it is...lol! A few years ago I went to every website of restaurants or fast food joints we had in my town. And I signed up for their newsletters. I made sure to put my birthday in so I could get freebies on my Birthday. Now not all of them offer freebies, but every year some of them do.


Already here are some of the ones that have already send me free coupons for my Birthday. And they don't have to be used on the actual date, just in the month of May.


The Sirloin, a hand-cut steak at Texas Roadhouse restaurants
Texas Roadhouse: I love this one as Dave's Parents take us all their for birthdays. I love my steak Rare, not blue, but Rare. Guess being born in Texas rubbed off on me. Plus you get 2 sides and I always choose one of the sides to be half mushrooms and half onions. Then I share them with Dave and his Dad. Mom is allergic to mushrooms, but shes OK with us having them...thanks Mom! For my other side I switch between a baked potato with everything or a sweet potato with brown sugar, butter and syrup...YUMM! So my coupon is good for a free Appetizer! I love their fried pickles, I know that sounds weird, but they are so yummy. And on the way out we always get a few bags of peanuts for hubby to take to work. 


Photo of Sonic Wildberry & Lavender Creamery Shake 
Sonic Drive-In: If you have never been to a Sonic....GO!! I love their foot long Chili Dogs. Sure they are hard to eat in your car, but it's not impossible. And their shakes are AMAZING! They have specials and discounts all the time. And if you sign up you can get them sent to your email or phone. And if you've never had their French Toast Sticks you have to try them...They are my all time favorites. Their coupon is a free order of Medium Tots with any purchase. Now that will be easy. A Shake and tots. Sounds like the perfect dinner to me!


Premium Shakes 
Del Taco: Now this one is a real treat for me...A free Premium Shake! Choose from creamy Vanilla, decadent Chocolate, or indulgent Strawberry, topped with REAL whipped cream. Now when I think of a Taco fast food restaurant I don't think of shakes, but these are sooooo yummy. I get Chocolate and they are so thick you need a spoon to eat it. I also love their food and they are open 24 hours here. And they have a great Buck and under Menu. I love their Crunchtada Tostada and Burritos and Dave likes their Fish Tacos. And it's really nice to be able to get a lot more for your buck!

Orange Cream Shake 

Arby's: Their roast beef sandwiches are so good, but what I love the most are their sauces. Their special Arby's BBQ sauce and Horsey Sauce!  I mean it, I could drink the stuff. So when we find really good coupons for Arby's we go and then get as many sauces as they will give us....lol! The Horsey Sauce is really good on Ham Sandwiches. And I'm obsessed with their Potato Cakes. They are so good and so bad for you at the same time! But for a treat every now and then they are wonderful! My coupon is a Free Small Shake with any order. Guess it's time for some Potato Cakes and a Shake...lol!
 


iHop: This one we always use, it's for a full stack of FREE Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity® Pancakes*. The best part is that if you don't want that you can get anything else that is that price or they will take that amount off you check. So hubby and I go together and get some great food. Of course it's always pancakes, waffles, crepes, etc. But it's always so yummy! So on my Birthday, hubby and I will be going to get our Pancake on...lol!


Now don't get me wrong, we don't eat like this all the time...in fact we hardly ever eat like this. If we did I'd weigh 400 lbs. In fact since I gave up liquor and aspartame I've lost 40 lbs in the last 3 years. No dieting, just giving that up. Liquor really packs on the pounds.


So now if I go crazy every now and then I don't feel bad. I just make sure to drink lots of water and if I feel full, that's what to-go boxes are for!


So check out the restaurants and fast food places in your area and see what they offer for you and your family's birthdays. It has to be at least a month before the date if you want to get the coupons in time. If I get more, I'll post them too.


Hugs!
Cass


No comments: