Thursday, May 26, 2016

Congratulations to Me at CassandrasCorner

Hello Everyone..Today is my 3rd Year Sobriety Birthday! YEAH!! Hubby took, me and his Mom and Dad to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It was so yummy! We all had steak of course. And then even brought out the Birthday Saddle and had everyone wish me a Happy 3rd Year Sobriety Birthday YeeHaw! I even sat on the Saddle.

And then today Dave took me to see Angry Birds in 3D...It was great! Our new theater has full reclining chairs so you can lay back, relax and watch the movie. Loved it.

Sorry I haven't been on much I've been doing my reviews as you have probably noticed. I promised to tell you about it so here is the first one.

This is how it works. You join the site and they put up items that companies want reviewed. You can then get them for free or at a great discount. You really need to have Amazon Prime though. They are offering a 30 Day Free Trail if you have not ever had Amazon Prime before. If not they are now offering a monthly subscription. For $10.95 per month you get 2-Day Shipping for items that offer Prime Shipping. You also get Prime Early Access Deals, Prime Movies, Prime Music, Prime Pantry and More. And most of the free and discounted products are Prime Shipping so the shipping is free when you have Amazon Prime.

The first one I started with is the Amazon Review Club:
https://amzrc.com/azref/13817?campaign=Amazon Review Club

You click on the link above and then just sign up. After than you go thru the offers they have. They add new offers hourly. Here are just a few of the offers I've gotten just in the last 2 weeks from them:

BREATHABLE NEOPRENE KNEE BRACE - 100% Off
ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C SERUM)n – 100% Off
FrameGuarde Eyewear Retainer Set of 4 - 99% Off
xfitness Hand Grippers 2.0 - 92% Off
Professional Men’s Grooming Beard Oil - 100% Off
Artbox Huge World Map Wall Decal - 90% Off

This is a great site to get started on as you want to start getting a review presence. Companies are looking for people who put out good reviews. They want more than just "I like it". And they want honesty. In fact you have to put in that you got the product for either free or at a discount for your free and unbiased review. I have given bad reviews when the product warranted it.

So you need to get the product, take photos of it, photos showing you use the product is even better. Then write your review. The pros and cons if there are them. You can review my reviews on my Amazon Profile Page:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/A3MNFI7PHG3XLQ?ie=UTF8&ref_=ya_your_profile

I'm telling you all of this as when I started I did not know all of this and had to learn alone. Now I belong to 10 different sites and actually get companies contacting me to try their products. I average about 6 products per day now. I try to get everything to free or $1.00 and under. And only with the free Amazon Shipping.

Once you try this site I will refer you to another site. This site will allow you to just purchase whatever you want. Some sites are like this site where you see it, you buy it. Other sites ask you to Apply For the Products. You have to ask to try them and then wait to see if are picked to try them. Having a good Amazon Profile helps that. That is why I start you on the sites where you can just buy or get the freebies first. Build up your profile and then go for the application sites.

If you have any questions, email me at cvansyckle@gmail.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I have been doing this just over a month and have gotten over 175 products. They don't want you to sell them online of course, but I have gotten all new kitchen gadgets, a new bathroom scale, tons of baby gifts for my niece, gifts for hubby, his mom and dad and stuff for me. And I still have more boxes of stuff.

So give it a try...just don't get crazy and go for every discount. I start at the top and search for the Highest Discount. If they are gone, no worries...new ones come around all the time. Happy Shopping!

Hugs!
Cass

No comments: