Sunday, May 15, 2016

Review of Cocktail Shaker


Cocktail Shaker Review on Cassandras Corner! 


Hello Everyone...don't worry...I'm still sober, just getting products for free or at at discount for my honest and unbiased review. And I promise to share my secrets to how I'm doing this with you this week.

I just have to get caught up with my reviews. I was sick last week (even on my birthday Monday) so I'm behind. And yes, still working on the Orchid A and B! And I'll have a Blog Only Freebie later this week too.

Ok, back to my review:
There are a lot of people who think the trick to a good cocktail is just add a lot of booze. But they couldn't be more wrong. Just like there are recipes for food, there are recipes for drinks. And if you want your drinks to taste right, you need to follow the recipe. And if you search the net, you can find the recipes. 1000's of them. But you will definitely need the correct tools to make those recipes. And that is why you will need this Cocktail Shaker Set by SHIKSHOOK! It comes in a Velvet Drawstring bag so you can keep the set together when you are not using it. Inside the bag is a Stainless Steel Shaker, a 2-sided Jigger for Measuring and 2 Stainless Steel Bottle Pours. The Shaker itself has 3 pieces. When you use a shaker you first add your ice, then your liquid. You place the lid on and then the top cap. You gently shake the ingredients. You remove the top cap and then gently use the cap as the strainer to pour the liquid from the strainer into the glass. The 2-sided Jigger is used for measuring the liquid you put inside the Shaker. The smaller size is generally 3/4 ounce and the larger size is typically 1 1/2 ounces. So when you find the recipe you want to make you use the jigger to measure your alcohol or other liquid. Until you are familiar with using the Shaker I suggest you only make one drink at a time. The Bottle Pours are made to add to your bottles. These help to control the flow of liquid coming out of your bottle. This really helps when you are pouring into the jigger. If you use your liquid a lot, you can leave these in. If not, use them and then take them out, rinse them out and put away for next time. Alcohol contains sugar which can attach small bugs so you want to keep your bottle pours clean. I was a bartender for a long, long time and love Shakers. They are the only way you can make a perfect Martini, Cosmopolitan and much more. I got this for a discount for my honest and unbiased review and this is a high quality shaker set. You get the Stainless Steel 3-piece Shaker, the 2-sided Stainless Steel Jigger and 2 of the Stainless Steel Bottle Pours. So whether you are a professional Bartender of just want to look like one. Get this set now. You will be glad you did!

No comments: