Sunday, July 17, 2016

Review of The Last Humans: The Complete Trilogy

The Last Humans: The Complete Trilogy

This book is rather long, but broke up into three sections so you can take a break while reading it. I admit I read one section, would break for the day and start with the next section the following day. When it first started, I admit it was a little slow going. I had been warned about the bad language, so that didn't bother me. But it took a little while to figure out what was going on. I like that in a book. I hate to figure out the entire story in the first chapter. By the second chapter I basically knew what the story was about, but not how the questions that needed to answer would be completed. The real question of the book...If you lived in a world where Ignorance Was Bliss, Would You Really Be Happy? And if you found out the world you lived in was a lie, would you want to go back to that world, or keep your newfound freedom. Our young hero has to face this several times and deal with the consequences of those actions. Sometimes making the right choices for the wrong reasons can lead to disastrous results. Results he has to learn to live with. By the end of the book I felt somewhat satisfied with the ending, but wishing for more. A sequel perhaps?
 
#TheLastHumans
 
 

No comments: