Sunday, July 17, 2016

Review of VidaKai Loose Leaf Tea Strainer and Fruit Infuser Water Bottle

VidaKai Loose Leaf Tea Strainer and Fruit Infuser Water Bottle - Shatterproof and BPA-Free Tumbler - Portable Teapot with Mesh Filter for Hot and Iced Tea - Also use with Essential Oils - 550 mL

Brews Tea With a Leaf Strainer in the Bottom! Great for Yerba Tea and Much More! Also Great for Fruit Infused Water or Oils! Use 1 tablespoon of Yerba Tea for each 8 ounces of water. And this VidaKai Loose Leaf Tea Strainer holds 500ml. So I used just over 2 tablespoons of Yerba Tea. I just put the Yerba Tea in the strainer on the bottom of the container and put 1/3 of the water (cold) to cover the tea. This allows the leaves to open. I let that sit for 1 minute. Then I took my 150 degree water and filled the bottle. I put on the lid and let it set for another 5 minutes. I put honey and coconut milk in my Yerba Tea, so I put that in my cup first and then poured in the tea. A quick stir with a spoon and it was done. And it tasted amazing. Yerba leaves are meant to be used several times so I poured the rest of the tea into a large decanter and made 3 more batches. I did not have to do the first step with the cold water as they leaves had already opened. The last batch was weaker so I let it set for 10 minutes. When I was done I had just over 1 liter of tea with no leaves or sediment of any kind! I drank what did not fit in the liter container. I removed the leaves from the bottle and put them into a nut bag and then put that into the decanter to give it even more flavor. I drink at least a liter a day so I end up making a lot.

http://www.amazon.com/VidaKai-Loose-Fruit-Infuser-Bottle/dp/B016NCDEI8/ie=UTF8?m=A1LVK69OFB830W&keywords=tea+fruit+infuser+water+bottle
#VidaKai








No comments: