Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Review of Sneaker shoestrings - No Tie Reflective Elastic Shoelaces

Sneaker shoestrings - No Tie Reflective Elastic Shoelaces

These laces are great! Once they came in I put them on my favorite pair of Tennis Shoes. First I put on my tennis shoes, you lace them while you are wearing them. I had to figure out how to use them, but it wasn't hard at all. The laces are elastic so you just lace your shoes like normal. But instead of tying them, you use one of the lock pieces to secure the laces. You take the two ends and put them under one of the "X's" you created. Then you take the lock and while pressing the button down, lace the two ends thru the two holes. That is it. Once you let go of the button, it locks the laces in place. Now take the ends and put them under the first loop you created when you started lacing your shoe. What this does is turn your tennis shoe into a slip on shoe. So you want the laces tight enough to hold your shoe on, but loose enough so you can easily slide your shoe off and on. You can adjust it with the lock piece. I did both shoes and the look and feel great. Now when I need to put on my shoes I can use my shoe horn and easily just slide my shoes on. No more bending down to tie my shoes. And me and my back and knees really love that!
 
#ShoeLace
 





 

No comments: