Sunday, July 31, 2016

Review of Survivor X Emergency Shelter Tube Tent - BAD PRODUCT


Survivor X Emergency Shelter Tube Tent - BAD PRODUCT

Boy way I disappointed. If you look at the photo, it looks like a nice well made product! it is NONE of those things. Granted it was a windy day, but the fabric, if you can call it that is paper thin. The tape that they show looks like a child put it on. But I went ahead and put it up. You put the rope thru the top and tie to two trees. I did that. Then you take the four ropes on the bottom and tie them to rocks. The first rope I tried to do that to came off in my hand and then flew away. I never did find it. I tried with other ropes but they did not work. I finally ended up just putting 4 heavy rocks inside the tent in the corners. Not very safe to have heavy rocks in the tent with you. I started my video, and when I went to show the inside it already had a rip in it. I had put it on the ground and we have small rocks, but this is meant for the elements like camping. And they have much rougher ground than my yard. So if it rips after being put up in my yard for 10 minutes, it is a BAD PRODUCT! Thus my 1 star. It is nothing like the photo. The strap came off in my hand. It ripped and the tape looks like it a child put it on.


http://www.amztk.com/emergencyshelter
#Champs




No comments: