Friday, July 15, 2016

Review of New York Biology Eyelash Growth Serum

New York Biology Eyelash Growth Serum

3.5ml - Dermatologist Tested, Eye Irritation Tested, and Allergy Tested, Made in USA cGMP - Eyelash Enhancer for Thicker, Fuller and Longer Eyelashes and Brows. 
My lashes have always been thin. I use an eyelash curler and every type of Mascara I can find. They all promise Thicker, Fuller Lashes, but I end up with clumps. So I was excited to try this Serum. I've been using it for almost two weeks and I can actually see a difference. They are not longer, but they look and feel fuller. And now when I do apply Mascara I'm not getting as many clumps since I actually have lashes for the mascara to cling too. I have also just started using it on my brows and I'm sure I will get good results there too!
 
#LashesForDays
 
 

No comments: