Friday, September 9, 2016

Review of BZTZ Watermelon Slicer & Pineapple Corer

BZTZ Watermelon Slicer & Pineapple Corer

I really love Pineapple. After I spent a month in Hawaii, I could not get enough of it when I got home. But I hate to cut them. It seemed so easy to watch them do it there, but at home, all I had was problems. Plus a lot of mess. Well no more. I could not believe how easy it was to actually use the pineapple cutter. All you need to do is cut off the top of the pineapple. The handle is not attached when you open the box, so attach it to the base. Then place it on top of the pineapple so the center of the cutter is over the center of the pineapple (the core). Then just start turning. The slower you turn, the thinner the slices. You continue until you get to the bottom of the pineapple. If you want to use the pineapple to serve food or drinks after you are done, check with your other hand to see when you are close to the bottom. Once you are to the bottom, stop and then just pull the pineapple out. You may need to wiggle it out to pull it completely out. Now take the handle back off, turn upside down and slide the pineapple off. You can cut it down one side for pineapple rings or cut it into wedges. The core is still inside so just pull it out.

#BZTZWatermelonSlicer&PineappleCorer
 



 

No comments: