Saturday, September 10, 2016

Review of Frankincense Essential Oil 100% Pure & Natural

Frankincense Essential Oil 100% Pure & Natural - 1 fl oz


It is great for so many different things, I use it for my headaches, sore muscles and arthritis. I'm sure you have heard of Frankincense. It is mentioned in the bible as one of the gifts the Wise Men brought to Jesus. And one of the Essential Oils that are very sought after. It has a lot of uses due to its potent antioxidant activity. Frankincense is used for many things. One being body pain. You can add it to lotions, creams, or jojoba oil and it acts as an astringent. Add it to shampoo to help straighten hair. Or put on your skin (mixed with jojoba oil) to help reduce wrinkles on the skin. It can also help to fade stretch marks and scars. And when I'm feeling stressed after a hard day I take a hot bath and put a few drops it the bath. It really helps me to relax. You can also use it in a diffuser, but a little goes a long way. In a diffuser it's great for a cold or coughs. This is not meant to be digested, so don't use it for food.

#NewYorkBiology
 
 

No comments: