Friday, September 23, 2016

Review of RAAYA Garden Hose Nozzle

RAAYA GARDEN HOSE NOZZLE Heavy-Duty High-Pressure Flow Control


Equipped with Quick Connectors / Rubber Washer - Convenient Garden Watering and Car Washing I love that it has the 3 different water settings. We can use the same hose to water all our plants, herbs and flowers. All we have to do is quickly change the nozzle. So we put this nozzle on and used the shower spray for all my potted plants. I was able to water all my potted plants at the same time instead of one at a time. Then I used the mist spray to water my herbs. It was very easy to install and even easier to use. Just turn the slots on the nozzel itself to change the water pattern. This will be perfect to clean off the chalk from our driveway after the kids visit! Or to clean the car! It even includes a container where you can put the soap you need to clean the car and it's attached to the nozzle. And it includes the quick connectors making it so easy to connect to any hose.

http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Hose-Nozzle-Gardener-Satisfaction/dp/B016PU3MMQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 #RY_GARDENER



No comments: