Friday, September 9, 2016

Review of Stainless Steel Drying Rack



Stainless Steel Drying Rack


Once it arrived I was surprised by how large the box was. And even more surprised by how large this rack is. I mean, it's HUGE! And I love it! You could hang an entire load of wash on it! Once you open it, it's ready to go. You just have to open the legs and press down on the two rods to stabilizer them. Then take one side and pull up the rod to hold it in place. There is a spring to help keep it in place too. Do the other side and you are done. Plus they are adjustable. You can go up two more rods so you can make the angle higher for longer clothes. Once you have them at the tallest angle you could even hang dresses from them! This would also be perfect for garage sales. Hang clothes for sale on the rods with clothes hangers. Just use plastic hangers so you don't scratch it. I wanted this for my bathtub, but it's too big. So not it will go on my patio. My clothes will dry faster that way. This rack is really amazing!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IQNCF3W
#DryingRack




No comments: