Saturday, September 10, 2016

Review of Rosemary Essential Oil 100% Pure & Natural

Rosemary Essential Oil 100% Pure & Natural - 1 fl oz from New York Biology

I love Rosemary Oil! I use it on my scalp to help my scalp and my hair. It helps to stimulate the follicles, making them stronger and thicker. It is also said to slow down the graying of hair, but I dye mine anyway. It is also wonderful for oily skin and acne. It evens out your skin thus helping your acne. My other main reason for using Rosemary Oil is the arthritis in my hands. Each night before I go to bed I use a roll-on to apply rosemary and coconut oil to my hands. It keeps them smooth and really helps with the pain. I re-apply in the morning. The aroma of rosemary help to improving mood and cleanse the mind. This can help to relieve stress in those with chronic anxiety or stress hormone imbalance. You can also apply it topically in some sort of salve for the same results or use it in a diffuser as Aromatherapy.

#NewYorkBiology
 
 

No comments: