Sunday, September 4, 2016

Review of Cuppa Magic Relaxing Sleep Tea


RELAXING SLEEP TEA - 14 Day - Herbal Bedtime Calming Aid - Helps Insomnia and Anxiety - Peaceful Mind and Body - Organic Superior Quality - With Ginger Root - Chamomile - Holy Basil - Saffron

And when I found this RELAXING SLEEP TEA - 14 Day - Herbal Bedtime Calming Aid - Helps Insomnia and Anxiety - Peaceful Mind and Body - Organic Superior Quality - With Ginger Root - Chamomile - Holy Basil - Saffron from Cuppa Magic, I was really excited to try it!

First of all, it's great tasting tea. I can really taste the Ginger Root and I love Ginger. I buy it fresh from the market and grind it myself. Plus it has Spearmint one of my favorite mints! And the best part, it's helps you to relax so I can sleep better! That's a huge bonus for me!

https://www.amazon.com/RELAXING-SLEEP-TEA-Insomnia-Chamomile/dp/B01HAEK8CS/ref=sr_tnr_p_2_16318511_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1471460091&sr=8-2&keywords=herbal+sleep+tea
#sleeptea



 

No comments: