Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Review of New York Biology Lavender Essential Oil

New York Biology Lavender Essential Oil

It comes with a dropper. Lavender is my go-to Essential Oil when I need to sleep. I put a few drops on my pillow and it helps me to relax enough so I can sleep. I have trouble turning my brain off, so it helps me to do that. I also rub it on my shoulder as they tend to ache after being on the computer all day. Lavender Essential Oils are also great to burn in a diffuser or Oil Burner outside as it repels bugs and mosquitoes. And it's my favorite oil to use for my bath bombs. I can just soak for hours in the tub with my Lavender Bath Bombs. If I'm really achy at night, I just take a hot bath with one before bed. It relaxes my muscles and my brain so I can rest the entire night. Some people even rub it on the bottom of their feet before bedtime. And one of the best uses, if you have chapped or sunburned lips, add a drop to your finger and rub it on your lips. It really helps.


#NewYorkBiology
 
 

No comments: